30 August 2022
Testwell CTC++ works with all Unit Testing ToolsTestwell CTC++ can be used with all unit testing tools.
Here some examples of open source tools which work together with Testwell CTC++:
µCUnit is a clearly arranged Unit-test environment for small microcontrollers programmed in C. This frameworks development was inspired by JUnit, CUnit and EmbUnit. > product page
Unity is a run-time- and development environment written in C. It has features especially developed for Embedded Systems.
Check is an Unit-test environment for C and acts as an easy interface for the creation of Unit-Tests.
CppUTest is a C/C++ based xUnit-test environment for Unit-Testing and for test procedures inside the code. > product page
A lot of our customers use Testwell CTC++ with commercial Unit Testing tools, even for tools which have their own code coverage modules.
Reasons for the usage of Testwell CTC++ are (among others):
- better coverage reports,
- support all targets, even very small ones,
- a standardized output format for companies which are using several Unit Testing tools within their organisation,
- integration into automatic systems like CI-servers.
- Support of all compilers/cross-compilers
- Support of all embedded targets and microcontrollers
- Analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage
- Compliant for safety critical development
- Tool Qualification Kit available
- Certified by TÜV Süd Rail GmbH
- Simplifies analysis of Penetration tests
- Support for C, C++, Java, and C#
- Performs Kernel Coverage
- Integrations in many tool chains and testing environments
- Broad platform support
- Works with all Unit Testing Tools
- Integrations in many IDEs
- Clear and meaningful reports
- Very easy to use
- Thousands of licenses succesfully in use for safety critical development
- Proven customer success
- Live-Presentations, Trainings and Online-Presentations
- Free evaluation licenses
Frequently Asked Questions