Testwell CTC++:Testwell CTC++ analyses Code Coverage for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and Multicondition Coverage and shows the analysis results in clear and meaningful reports.
Clear and Meaningful Reports
The user is supported with a HTML report. This report shows the measured coverage at all levels of the project: directories, files and functions or methods.
For files and functions, a direct drill down to the corresponding source code is available and includes:
- highlighting of executed and not executed lines (Line Coverage),
- counters for all measurement points of the coverage analysis, e.g. counting of true and false evaluation of a decision,
- detailed analysis for compound conditions regarding Multicondition and MC/DC Coverage.
For further processing in reporting systems or analysis tools, reports in XML format can be used.
Learn more about in our video out the new HTML-output (Testwell CTC++ version 10 and later).
This video is an excerpt from our recorded webinar regarding all new featueres in Testwell CTC++ 10.
- Support of all compilers/cross-compilers
- Support of all embedded targets and microcontrollers
- Analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage
- Compliant for safety critical development
- Tool Qualification Kit available
- Certified by TÜV SÜD
- Simplifies analysis of Penetration tests
- Support for C, C++, Java, and C#
- Performs Kernel Coverage
- Integrations in many tool chains and testing environments
- Broad platform support
- Works with all Unit Testing Tools
- Integrations in many IDEs
- Clear and meaningful reports
- Very easy to use
- Thousands of licenses succesfully in use for safety critical development
- Proven customer success
- Live-Presentations, Trainings and Online-Presentations
- Free evaluation licenses
Frequently Asked Questions