30 August 2022
Testwell CTC++ for C, C++, Java, and C#Testwell CTC++ is the only Code Coverage Tool which analyses code written in C, C++, Java, and C# for all coverage levels up to Multicondition Coverage (including Statement Coverage, Function Coverage, Decision Coverage / Branch Coverage, Condition Coverage, and Modified Condition/Decision Coverage MC/DC).
Initially Testwell CTC++ was developped to support C and C++.
Since 2007 we provide add-ons to extend the funciontionalities to further programming languages:
How does "Testwell CTC++ for Java and Android" and "Testwell CTC++ for C#" work?Testwell CTC++ considers C# and Java as special dialects of C++, and with certain arrangements Testwell CTC++ instrumentation is connected to the C#/Java compilation phase, similarly as when instrumenting and compiling C/C++ code. The C#/Java run-time context is modeled as a special type of target for which the CTC++ support library has been implemented of the Host-Target components of Testwell CTC++, i.e. rewritten in C#/Java. The net result is that CTC++ gives of C#/Java code similar coverage and dynamic analysis information as for C and C++ code.
What are the benefits of "Testwell CTC++ for Java and Android" and "Testwell CTC++ for C#"?Testwell CTC++ is an industry-strength tool, which has been used over 25 years in the IT industry.
With Testwell CTC++ you need only one tool for analysing code coverage for C, C++, Java, Android, and C# projects.
Testwell CTC++ works with all compilers/cross-compilers, and it analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage.
The tool is compliant to safety standards like DO-178C, ISO 26262, IEC 60880, IEC 61508, and EN 50128.
It is very easy to use and provides clear and meaningful reports.
Thousands of licenses are succesfully in use with proven customer success.
Try out "Testwell CTC++ for Java and Android" and "Testwell CTC++ for C#" now. Evaluation licenses with full functionality are available free of charge.
- Support of all compilers/cross-compilers
- Support of all embedded targets and microcontrollers
- Analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage
- Compliant for safety critical development
- Tool Qualification Kit available
- Certified by TÜV Süd Rail GmbH
- Simplifies analysis of Penetration tests
- Support for C, C++, Java, and C#
- Performs Kernel Coverage
- Integrations in many tool chains and testing environments
- Broad platform support
- Works with all Unit Testing Tools
- Integrations in many IDEs
- Clear and meaningful reports
- Very easy to use
- Thousands of licenses succesfully in use for safety critical development
- Proven customer success
- Live-Presentations, Trainings and Online-Presentations
- Free evaluation licenses
Frequently Asked Questions