5 July 2021
Tool specific news: Company Testwell CMT++/CMTJava Testwell CTC++ GrammaTech CodeSentry GrammaTech CodeSonar Imagix Events/Seminars ALL NEWS
(Offenburg, 22 June 2021)
In our video series "1 minute at Verifysoft", some members of our team introduce their "life" at Verifysoft Technology:
What is their daily work like, what are the challenges, why do they get involved with Verifysoft and what happens in their free time?
Learn more on our YouTube channel.
(Offenburg/Germany, 2 June 2021)
Inevitable Changes Require Progress.
To Thrive We Must Verify.
Verifysoft Technology - Leading Software Testing Tools - since 2003 - worldwide.
Watch the video here!
Experts from GrammaTech and Imagix from the USA and Verifysoft spoke during both days about refactoring, vulnerability detection, security holes and serious software bugs, complementarity of static and dynamic code analysis, security reviews and application as well as benefits of static code analysis for source code and binary code.
We have compiled some of the presentations for you: find out more now!
(Offenburg/Germany, 23 April 2021)
Verifysoft provides best Software Testing Solutions, seminars, and advice since 2003. The motivated Verifysoft team is here to increase the quality and productivity of your software development teams. Many things happened during the last years. We have shown some of this moments in our new video. Watch the video here!
Imagix 4D 10.2 is now available. The general focus of the new release is enhanced support for large source code sets.
Particular enhancements in 10.2 include:
Particular enhancements in 10.2 include:
- Additional options in generating architectures from source code
- Improved performance working with large projects, including in Architecture Diagrams
- More automation of loading code into Imagix 4D, using Soong, Gradle and JSON build systems
- Extensible interface to load code from any build logs
(Ithaca / USA, Offenburg / Germany, 6 April 2021)
GrammaTech announces the availability of CodeSonar 6.0.
This release has several new features as well as numerous bug fixes, compatibility updates, and improvements:
- The C++ parser has been improved, with additional support for C++20 language features and Android 11 analysis.
- New and updated models for several compiler families are available.
- There are several new warning classes.
- The CWE broad mapping has been refined and updated to CWE 4.3.
- CodeSonar 6.0 features our new Java analysis engine, which provides high recall, high precision Java language analysis with broad coverage of CWE security vulnerabilities.
- The new Java engine features support for runtime engines up to Java 14 and is fully integrated into the CodeSonar Hub.
(Ithaca / USA, Offenburg / Germany, 24 February 2021)
As part of NASA’s Mars Exploration Program, "the Perseverance rover’s landing" was another exciting step towards knowing more about our Martian neighbor.
Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) has been a long-time customer of GrammaTech and Verifysoft. JPL are regular users of the static analysis tool CodeSonar and the code coverage analyser Testwell CTC++ on their software projects. As such, we take great pride in being a small part of their success and achieving their project goals.
(Paris, Offenburg, 10 February 2021)
The fourth edition of the French standard book for software tests "Pratique des Tests Logiciels" is now published by the French editor Dunod.
Autors are Professor Jean-François Pradat-Peyre (University of Paris) and Jacques Printz. The foreword to the book was written by Verifysoft CEO Klaus Lambertz (English text). On 256 pages, the book covers all relevant topics relating to software testing. Verifysoft contributes with its expertise in the field of testing embedded systems and the benefits of the combination of static and dynamic code analysis.
The English translation of the chapter is available here.
- Learn how these hidden vulnerabilities can cause major security headaches
- Discover a new class of SCA products have emerged to meet this challenge
- Hear success stories from GrammaTech and best practices from Forrester on how to implement binary SCA
Watch the recorded webinar here.
(Offenburg, 11 January 2021)
Verifysoft Technology closed the “crisis-year” 2020 with the second-highest revenue in company history.
Even though the revenue with testing tools and seminars went down by 13% compared to the record-breaking year 2019, it was still within an acceptable range. Due to the high quality of our tools and the commitment of our resellers and the entire Verifysoft-Team, we were able to finish the year off positively. For 2021, we are again anticipating a significant increase in sales and an expansion of our customer base, which currently includes over 600 companies in 39 countries on all continents.
The Verifysoft team wishes you a happy and relaxing holiday season, as well as all the best, happiness and above all, health in the New Year!
We all hope to get a little more normality in 2021 and we look forward to continuing a successful cooperation!
Your Verifysoft Technology Team