What's New in Testwell CTC++ Version 10?
Learn more: Recorded Webinar.
Verifysoft has released version 10.0 of Testwell CTC++. The new version of our leading code coverage analyzer is a major release and has completely new HTML reports.
The new HTML reports in modern design offer the following advantages:
- Easy navigation and compact design,
- Improved traceability of missing coverage,
- Adaptability to differently structured projects,
- better performance and simpler generation.
In addition to ctclaunch for Windows, which has already been available since 2020, ctclaunch for Linux has now been introduced. This allows direct integration with numerous build systems such as Make or CMake.
Further InformationenRelease Notes
- Support of all compilers/cross-compilers
- Support of all embedded targets and microcontrollers
- Analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage
- Compliant for safety critical development
- Tool Qualification Kit available
- Simplifies analysis of Penetration tests
- Support for C, C++, Java, and C#
- Performs Kernel Coverage
- Integrations in many tool chains and testing environments
- Broad platform support
- Works with all Unit Testing Tools
- Integrations in many IDEs
- Clear and meaningful reports
- Very easy to use
- Thousands of licenses succesfully in use for safety critical development
- Proven customer success
- Live-Presentations, Trainings and Online-Presentations
- Free evaluation licenses
Frequently Asked Questions
YouTube Playlists (Link to YouTube)