Tool specific news:
Company Conformiq Tool Suite CMT++/CMTJava CTC++/CTC for Java and C# Elvior TestCast GrammaTech QMetry Software Diagnostics Seminars ALL NEWS
(Tallinn/Estonia, Offenburg/Germany, 30 October 2015)
Elvior has released TestCast T3 version 6.9.1 with the following new features:
- Improved stability
- Improved compile time errors and warnings mechanism
(Tallinn/Estonia, Offenburg/Germany, 28 April 2015)
Elvior has released TestCast T3 version 6.8.3 with the following new features:
- TCI helper: timeout for TCI DLL calls allowing detection of problems in external TCI implementation
- Logging of TCI and TRI trace - enhanced problems detection in TCI and TRI implementation
- Go to line functionality for log lines created by a log statement
(Tallinn/Estonia, Offenburg/Germany, 9 Janaury 2015)
Elvior has released TestCast T3 version 6.8.1 with the following new features:
- Modified project explorer
- Log view: saving message binary content to a file
- In the ASCI mode of log view, TestCast detects and transforms UTF-8 characters if they are present
- Runtime environment creation from command line
(Tallinn/Estonia, Offenburg/Germany, 9 April 2014)
Elvior has released TestCast T3 version 6.8 with the following new features:
- Full support for TTCN-3:2014
- Support for external logger process communicating over TCP/IP (C++, C#)
- XSD files are automatically converted when the -rb flag is set in the command line tool
- Several other improvements
(Tallinn/Estonia, Offenburg/Germany, 28 January 2014)
This major release of TestCast T3 includes support for TTCN-3 extension package: Support of interfaces with continuous signals and modifications for Extended TRI support. Users can gain also of extended command line support to control TestCast features from command line. The release is available for Windows and Linux platforms.
(Tallinn/Estonia, 16 September 2013)
Elvior has released version 6.7.3 of it´s test development and execution platform TestCast. New features include TCI-TL support for Java and Support for TCI and TRI version 4.5.1.
(Tallinn/Estonia, 2 August 2013)
Elvior has released version 6.7.2 of it´s test development and execution platform TestCast. New features include detailed mismatch report, detailed decoding analysis and log playback.
(Tallinn/Estonia, 18 April 2013)
Elvior has released version 6.7.1 of it´s test development and execution platform TestCast with the following new features:
To see all enhancements, please click here.
- TTCN-3:2013 support
- Configuration and deployment extension package support
- Support for more than one script in a campaign and embedded campaigns
(Tallinn/Estonia, 1 February 2013)
Elvior has released version 6.7.0 of it´s test development and execution platform TestCast with extended TRI (xTRI) support, logging of template names, extension package for reading SUT status, TRI support for parameterized map and unmap operations, ASN.1 permitted alphabet constraint support and several other improvements. more information
(Tallinn/Estonia, 21 January 2013)
EstCube is an Estonian space satellite program, that will send Estonia´s first satellite into orbit less than three months from now. Elvior supports the project by supplying software testing automation tools to EstCube.
EstCube uses Elvior´s TTCN-3 and model based testing platforms. To learn more visit EstCube´s webpage.
(Tallinn/Estonia, 24 October 2012)
Elvior has released version 6.6.2 of the TTCN-3 test development and execution tool TestCast with new features and improvements.
(Tallinn/Estonia, 24 August 2012)
Elvior has released version 6.6.1 of the test execution tool TestCast. Here some of the new features:
- New TTCN-3 runtime (up to 20 % faster and up to 40 % more memory-efficient)
- Call stack and component view in the debugger
- In debugger breakpoints enabling and disabling
- Generic TCP adapter can be configured for protocols with message delimiters
- Compiling modules and starting test cases from the code outline view
- Generating SA code template for procedure based communication
- Several improvements of existing features
Our partner Elvior is proud to host the second Model-based Testing User Conference (MBT UC) from 25 to 27 September 2012 in Tallinn, Estonia. The conference will start with a day of tutorials, on the 25th of September and continue with two days of presentations, lasting from the 26th to the 27th of September.
Elvior is provider of Elvior TestCast MBT Edition, a tool chain which includes the automatic test generator Conformiq Tool Suite and the test case development and execution platform Elvior TestCast.
Further information about the conference is available from the conference page
(Tallinn/Estonia, 8 February 2012)
Elvior has released version 6.5.1 of the test execution tool TestCast. Here some of the new features:
- Support for cyclic TTCN-3 import
- Code templates generation for for UDP and RS-232 adapters
- TCI XML codec can contain embedded encoding produced by other codecs
- Support for a type definition constrained by values that are directly dependent on the type being defined
(Tallinn/Estonia, 24 January 2012)
Our partner Elvior participates in the ARTEMIS research project MBAT. MBAT´s goal is to bring model-based analysis and testing to the transportation industry. The 3-year collaboration consists ofÂ 38 partners from 8 European countries. Participating in the project are some of the world´s largest manufacturers including Daimler, Volvo, EADS, Rockwell Collins, Alstom and Siemens. The project also includes research institutions and technology and tool providers.
ElviorÂ is one of the tool vendors involved in MBAT. ElviorÂ TestCast MBTÂ will be used as one of the model-based test tools in the testing branch of the project.
MBAT will provide European industry with a new leading-edge validation and verification technology that will enable the production of high-quality embedded systems at reduced cost. > Further information
(Tallinn/Estonia, 2 January 2012)
Elvior has released version 6.5 of the test execution tool TestCast. Here some of the new features:
- Implicit XML codec support for TTCN-3 code generated from XML schema
- Menu command for deleting converted scripts
- Inout parameters of different but compatible types are passed by value and a compile-time warning is generated about that
- Anytype values can contain qualified type reference (with a module identifier)
- New option in compilation settings: detected uninitialized values can be displayed either as errors or warnings
- Automated detection of TTCN-3 version from language tags can be switched off
- Compiler setting allowing that enumerated items with unique names can be used outside of their parent type context
- Compiler setting allowing functions without a "runs on" clause to call functions that contain a "runs on" clause
- UI setting allowing to use different codecs for individual ASN.1 modules
- ASN.1 modules can be encoded with TCI XML encoding
- Improved compile time detection and processing of recursive types
- Improved performance of graphical logs
(Tallinn/Estonia, 18 October 2011)
Elvior introduces TestCast MBT edition that is a first model-based testing solution that covers the whole testing workflow from modeling the requirements to test results analysis.
TestCast MBT combines into one toolset Conformiq´s test generation technology and Elvior´s TestCast test execution platform. TestCast MBT provides seamless model-based testing experience from automated test design to automated tests execution. The integrated solution provides powerful means for test results analysis by taking the test results analysis back to the model level. Further information
(Tallinn/Estonia, 10 October 2011)
Our partner Elvior, vendor of the test automation tool Elvior TestCast started to provide the migration services to convert your test suites from TTCN-2 to TTCN-3.
TTCN-2 is an outdated technology replaced by by more advanced TTCN-3 testing technology. There are still organisations that have huge amount of legacy TTCN-2 test suites from the past. Those legacy TTCN-2 test suites keep those companies stuck in TTCN-2 legue and prevent them to enjoy the benefits of TTCN-3. Elvior TTCN-2 to TTCN-3 migration services provide such companies a rapid and cost-effective path to TTCN-3.
Please contact us for further information.
(Tallinn/Estonia, 21 September 2011)
Elvior announced the availability of TestCast 6.4.3, a new version of the leading TTCN-3 test development and execution platform for functional tests.
The new version supports now also the new TTCN-version TTCN-3:2011 (ES 201 873 4.3.1).
On September 28, 2011 Elvior TestCast will be presented during a free workshop in Offenburg (Germany) by Andrus Lehtmets, CTO of Elvior.
(Tallinn/Estonia, Offenburg/Germany, 18 April 2011)
Verifysoft is now reseller of Elvior, an Estonian company which focuses on software test automation. The reseller agreement covers Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxemburg.
The core competences of Elvior are software black-box functional tests, test automation, TTCN-3 testing and model-based testing.
Verifysoft will distribute Elvior´s flagship tool Elvior TestCast. Elvior TestCast is a TTCN-3 test development and execution platform which includes TTCN-3 editor, TTCN-3 compiler and TTCN-3 executive. TestCast is ideal for testing software or hardware components in a wide range of industry sectors. The tool can be used as a stand-alone tool. It works also seamlessly together with the Conformiq Tool Suite, an automatic test case generator which is also distributed by Verifysoft Technology. > more information about Elvior TestCast
last updated: 23 December 2015
© 2011-2015 Verifysoft Technology GmbH
all company and event logos are © and the property of their respective owners
Testwell CTA++, CTC++, CMT++ and CMTJava are tools of Verifysoft Technology GmbH, Offenburg (Germany)
Conformiq Tool Suite, Conformiq Modeler and Conformiq Designer are tools and trademarks of Conformiq, Saratoga (USA)/Espoo (Finland)
CodeSonar is a product and a registered trademark of GrammaTech Inc., Ithaca (New York, USA)
Elvior TestCast is a product of Elvior, Tallinn (Estonia)
QMetry is a product and a trademark of QMetry, Santa Clara (USA)
all other trademarks of this site are the property of their respective owners.