Testwell CTC++ Training
Our Testwell CTC++
trainings provide the essential skills to use all functionalities of this powerful code coverage analyser.
Through concrete exercises and examples participants will be able to use Testwell CTC++ in an efficient way.
We provide a one day Basic Training and a two days Advanced Training.
The trainings are available as inhouse training and public training.
Your personal laptop is needed in order to do the practical work.
The Basic Training provides a complete introduction to the usage of Testwell CTC++ Test Coverage Analyser.
During one day you will aquire the knowledge necessary for the usage of Testwell CTC++.
In addition you will do some practical work with the tool.
- Introducing Testwell CTC++
- Installing Testwell CTC++
- Tutorial Example
- Tracing CTC++ calls
- Using the CTC++ Preprocessor
- Setting up the configuration file
- Excluding files
- Post scripts (RUN_AFTER_*)
- Test runs with the instrumented program
- Using ctc postutility
- Using ctc2html utility
- CTC++ instrumentation modes
- Implementing host target add-on at your environment
- Host target architecture at test time (and bitcov add-on as possibility)
- Teaching the cross-compiler and linker to CTC++
- Adjustments to the configuration file
- Implementing the CTC++ run-time layer for the target
- What is the API of the CTC++ run-time layer
- Compiling targdata.c
- Modifying and compiling targcust.c
- Modifying and compiling targsend.c
- Summary of CTC++ run-time layer building
- Triggering the coverage date write-out
- Running the ctc2dat utility at the host
- Host target testing with the bitcoverage add-on
- Answers to your "how to ..." questions
The Advanced Training is a 2 days training. In addition to the agenda of the Basic Training which provides an introduction to the usage of Testwell CTC++, the Advanced Training provides more practical work in order to achieve a good maturity of CTC++ usage.
Availability and Pricing
ffor 1 training day including training material
4.300 Euro for 2 training days including training material
Pricing is for classes with up to 12 people. For each further participant 100 Euros will be added to this price.
This price is only for trainings within the European Union, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Pricing for inhouse training in other countries on request.
Local taxes to be added.
Price: 290 Euro
+ VAT for the first attendee of a company
25% discount for the second and further attendees of the same company
Pricing includes seminar proceedings, lunch and certificate of attendance
Save 150 Euro when booking this seminar together with the seminar Efficient Unit-Tests for Embedded Systems and pay 530 Euro for both seminars (instead of 680 Euro).
Wednesday, 24 January 2018, 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
In der Spöck 10
77656 Offenburg (Germany)
Included in the price
seminar proceedings, certificate of attendance, Testwell CTC++-full version for 30 days
Public Trainings include additionally drinks and lunch
Please contact Polina Handzhiyska at +49 781 127 8118-6 for further information.
I hereby register for the following training: