15 June 2016
CTC++ for C# add-on
CTC++ for C# is an add-on for Testwell CTC++ Test Coverage Analyzer. The add-on extends the Code Coverage capabilities of Testwell CTC++ from C and C++ to C#. The tool analyses for all coverage levels as required in "critical" software projects.
Code coverage for other languages is also available: C/C++, Java.
- works with Microsoft Windows, different Linux distributions, HP-UX, Solaris, FreeBSD and Mac OS X
- supports Mono.net
- no changes in your sorcecode needed
- very low instrumentation overhead
- Statement Coverage
- Function Coverage
- Decision / Branch Coverage
- Condition Coverage
- Modified Condition/Decision Coverage (MC/DC)
- Multi-Condition-Coverage (MCC)
- write youre sourcecode
- call csctc gmcs instead of your default compiler
- run your application
- use our tools like ctc2html, ctc2excel to create reports
CTC++ for C# is flexible
CTC++ for C# is very flexible. It runs on Windows and Linux systems and can easily be integrated to your projects.
If you use any automated build systems like Makefiles, Ant or if you just work with batch or shell scripts it is very easy to set them up for CTC++ for C# add-on.
- supports makefiles
- Easy to use with msbuild and xbuild
- use shell scripts or batch files
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Express